More Articles for Proposition 1B
Public transit projects across California are receiving bond funds to upgrade transit service, purchase eco-friendly buses, and modernize transit stations to create jobs across the state, according to an Oct. 31 press statement from Caltrans. The 138 projects will receive ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) allocated $897 million to 170 transportation projects statewide, including $157 million from Proposition 1B, a transportation bond approved by voters in 2006, and $49 million from President Obama’s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 ...
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) has allocated $706 million to 121 projects statewide. The funding includes $479 million for 28 projects from Proposition 1B, a $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and approved by voters in 2006. ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier272 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver263 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker257 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges117 Views