More Articles for Proposition 1B
Public transit projects across California are receiving bond funds to upgrade transit service, purchase eco-friendly buses, and modernize transit stations to create jobs across the state, according to an Oct. 31 press statement from Caltrans. The 138 projects will receive ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) allocated $897 million to 170 transportation projects statewide, including $157 million from Proposition 1B, a transportation bond approved by voters in 2006, and $49 million from President Obama’s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 ...
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) has allocated $706 million to 121 projects statewide. The funding includes $479 million for 28 projects from Proposition 1B, a $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and approved by voters in 2006. ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues111 Views