More Articles for proposed southern route for Amtrak’s new Chicago-Rockford-Dubuque
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) has selected the proposed southern route for Amtrak's new Chicago-Rockford-Dubuque service from Chicago's Union Station to downtown Rockford. The $60 million service will create 650 construction jobs, with trains running by early 2014. "Illinois is committed ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1005 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles814 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse673 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views