More Articles for proposed southern route for Amtrak’s new Chicago-Rockford-Dubuque
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) has selected the proposed southern route for Amtrak's new Chicago-Rockford-Dubuque service from Chicago's Union Station to downtown Rockford. The $60 million service will create 650 construction jobs, with trains running by early 2014. "Illinois is committed ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1031 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1021 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse767 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones436 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views