More Articles for ProPickup magazine
Thomas Ferguson, a Knoxville, Tenn.-based contractor, thought the phone calls and e-mails confirming he was the winner of a customized and outfitted custom work truck, worth about $75,000, were part of an elaborate hoax. When Ferguson verified his being named the ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2018 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1312 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views