More Articles for property taxes
Drip. Drip.. Drip. Transportation is not the only infrastructure in desperate need of funds. A new report says that the cost of repairing and expanding our buried drinking water infrastructure over the next 25 years will be more than a trillion dollars. ...
While America’s biggest counties get most of the media ink, the majority of the country’s counties are mid-size or smaller. The National Association of Counties (NACo) has published the results of a fall survey looking at the continuing impact of ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?423 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views