More Articles for property taxes
Drip. Drip.. Drip. Transportation is not the only infrastructure in desperate need of funds. A new report says that the cost of repairing and expanding our buried drinking water infrastructure over the next 25 years will be more than a trillion dollars. ...
While America’s biggest counties get most of the media ink, the majority of the country’s counties are mid-size or smaller. The National Association of Counties (NACo) has published the results of a fall survey looking at the continuing impact of ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding562 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable414 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views