More Articles for property taxes
Drip. Drip.. Drip. Transportation is not the only infrastructure in desperate need of funds. A new report says that the cost of repairing and expanding our buried drinking water infrastructure over the next 25 years will be more than a trillion dollars. ...
While America’s biggest counties get most of the media ink, the majority of the country’s counties are mid-size or smaller. The National Association of Counties (NACo) has published the results of a fall survey looking at the continuing impact of ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts552 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse446 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers124 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views