More Articles for Proper Placement of Breakdown Compactors
by Dale Starry, director of strategic technologies, Volvo Construction Equipment There is debate about how closely behind the paver the breakdown compactor should roll during hot-mix asphalt (HMA) laydown. Some industry experts suggest the breakdown compactor needs to nearly bump the paver ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1692 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1158 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1081 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project504 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views