More Articles for Proper Placement of Breakdown Compactors
by Dale Starry, director of strategic technologies, Volvo Construction Equipment There is debate about how closely behind the paver the breakdown compactor should roll during hot-mix asphalt (HMA) laydown. Some industry experts suggest the breakdown compactor needs to nearly bump the paver ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views