More Articles for Proper Placement of Breakdown Compactors
by Dale Starry, director of strategic technologies, Volvo Construction Equipment There is debate about how closely behind the paver the breakdown compactor should roll during hot-mix asphalt (HMA) laydown. Some industry experts suggest the breakdown compactor needs to nearly bump the paver ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1543 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…632 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California372 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis310 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014305 Views