More Articles for Proper Placement of Breakdown Compactors
by Dale Starry, director of strategic technologies, Volvo Construction Equipment There is debate about how closely behind the paver the breakdown compactor should roll during hot-mix asphalt (HMA) laydown. Some industry experts suggest the breakdown compactor needs to nearly bump the paver ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views