More Articles for projects with a construction value of more than $5.6 billion
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Chief Engineer Paul Degges, P.E., is honored as one of the top transportation officials in the nation. Degges, who has been with TDOT 23 years, has been selected to serve a two-year term as vice chairman ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views