More Articles for projects with a construction value of more than $5.6 billion
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Chief Engineer Paul Degges, P.E., is honored as one of the top transportation officials in the nation. Degges, who has been with TDOT 23 years, has been selected to serve a two-year term as vice chairman ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views