More Articles for project website
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) has launched a construction project web site and a statewide 511 Twitter feed to inform travelers about road conditions in the state. Both are part of the broader Wisconsin 511 website. The website, projects.511wi.gov, provides real-time ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress246 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college241 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road130 Views