More Articles for project website
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) has launched a construction project web site and a statewide 511 Twitter feed to inform travelers about road conditions in the state. Both are part of the broader Wisconsin 511 website. The website, projects.511wi.gov, provides real-time ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident953 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views