More Articles for project prioritization
Decision Lens has launched an platform update that provides deeper analytics and a more powerful resource allocation solution, compared to the previous version. The program is designed to help agencies objectively decide how to allocate funding. Agencies across the nation, including ...
The current surface transportation bill, MAP-21, is set to expire in less than six months, and the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) -- the primary source of funding for state and local surface transportation projects -- could run out of money ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges368 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress249 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road132 Views