More Articles for PRoject of the Year
For 21 years, the American Road and Transportation Builders Association has held the premier conference on P3s. This year’s conference (full program below) will feature two educational tracks over two days that will explore the role that P3s play in ...
The California Transportation Foundation (CTF) has announced the Transportation Award (TRANNY) winners for Project of the Year, Person of the Year and Elected Official of the Year for transportation excellence in 2009. CTF also announced the Rail Project of the Year and the ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident855 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views