More Articles for PRoject of the Year
For 21 years, the American Road and Transportation Builders Association has held the premier conference on P3s. This year’s conference (full program below) will feature two educational tracks over two days that will explore the role that P3s play in ...
The California Transportation Foundation (CTF) has announced the Transportation Award (TRANNY) winners for Project of the Year, Person of the Year and Elected Official of the Year for transportation excellence in 2009. CTF also announced the Rail Project of the Year and the ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views