More Articles for Progress Energy
Taking steps to improve energy efficiency and reduce its overall carbon footprint, the City of Asheville, N.C., has initiated the state's first large-scale deployment of LED street lights. There are 3,643 LEDway street lights from Durham-based manufacturer ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver250 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase124 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views