More Articles for Progress Energy
Taking steps to improve energy efficiency and reduce its overall carbon footprint, the City of Asheville, N.C., has initiated the state's first large-scale deployment of LED street lights. There are 3,643 LEDway street lights from Durham-based manufacturer ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views