More Articles for professors
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) has released ACI 318-11, “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary.” ACI 318-11 is a must-have standard for all concrete design, construction, inspection, repair, and research professionals. It contains the latest code requirements for ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1092 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events691 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction560 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes554 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up389 Views