More Articles for professors
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) has released ACI 318-11, “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary.” ACI 318-11 is a must-have standard for all concrete design, construction, inspection, repair, and research professionals. It contains the latest code requirements for ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier258 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker236 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase129 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views