More Articles for professional training
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has launched two web-based instructional modules about stringless paving and safety on concrete pavement construction sites. The approximately 90-minute courses, titled “Proper use of stringless paving technology” and “Safety on concrete pavement construction sites,” provide ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views