More Articles for Product Category Rules for Environmental Product Declaration of Concrete launched
The Product Category Rules (PCR) for unreinforced concrete — rules which provide a common methodology for concrete producers who want to issue Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for their products — has been launched. The rules were developed by the World Business ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding586 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable447 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold265 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers250 Views