More Articles for Product Category Rules for Environmental Product Declaration of Concrete launched
The Product Category Rules (PCR) for unreinforced concrete — rules which provide a common methodology for concrete producers who want to issue Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for their products — has been launched. The rules were developed by the World Business ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views