More Articles for Product Category Rules for Environmental Product Declaration of Concrete launched
The Product Category Rules (PCR) for unreinforced concrete — rules which provide a common methodology for concrete producers who want to issue Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for their products — has been launched. The rules were developed by the World Business ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority623 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles583 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views