More Articles for Process Engineers & Constructors Inc.
Court focuses on lack of a written Change Order in nixing subcontractor’s claim By Brian Morrow Construction projects rarely proceed exactly as planned. Changes are somewhat the norm in construction. As a result, most construction contracts contain provisions relating to changes and extra ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2173 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...944 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house585 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views