More Articles for Process Engineers & Construction Inc. v DiGregorio Inc.
Court focuses on lack of a written Change Order in nixing subcontractor’s claim By Brian Morrow Construction projects rarely proceed exactly as planned. Changes are somewhat the norm in construction. As a result, most construction contracts contain provisions relating to changes and extra ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?943 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?814 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views