More Articles for private partners
Apparently it can be done. It is possible for states to find and work with private partners for transportation infrastructure projects. Just look at this case from Indiana. Governing magazine noted that Indiana stated trying to find private partners for part of ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River595 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency538 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs393 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business350 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views