More Articles for private partners
Apparently it can be done. It is possible for states to find and work with private partners for transportation infrastructure projects. Just look at this case from Indiana. Governing magazine noted that Indiana stated trying to find private partners for part of ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines164 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views