More Articles for prime contractor’s breach of subcontracts
Subcontractor recovers profits and shared savings under Miller Act The Miller Act requires general contractors on federal construction projects to furnish performance and payment bonds to secure performance and payment to all suppliers of labor and material. The Miller Act is ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1006 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles856 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse690 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views