More Articles for prime contractor’s breach of subcontracts
Subcontractor recovers profits and shared savings under Miller Act The Miller Act requires general contractors on federal construction projects to furnish performance and payment bonds to secure performance and payment to all suppliers of labor and material. The Miller Act is ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles989 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse741 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones381 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments290 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?282 Views