More Articles for prime contractor’s breach of subcontracts
Subcontractor recovers profits and shared savings under Miller Act The Miller Act requires general contractors on federal construction projects to furnish performance and payment bonds to secure performance and payment to all suppliers of labor and material. The Miller Act is ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]943 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong939 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair328 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction318 Views