More Articles for Presidential Memorandum
President Obama on Friday signed a Presidential Memorandum intended to decrease review and approval times for major infrastructure projects, according to WhiteHouse.gov. The memorandum, “Modernizing Federal Infrastructure Review and Permitting Regulations, Policies, and Procedures,” follows a March 22 Executive Order that ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views