More Articles for president
Doosan Portable Power has announced that Mike Ballweber is the new president of Doosan Portable Power. Prior to taking the position as president, Ballweber was vice president of Product Management for Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment (DICE), North America and Oceania regions. He ...
The White House has released a statement called "The President's Plan to Make America a Magnet for Jobs by Investing in Infrastructure." The plan repeats the president's State of the Union "fix it first" idea, claiming that, "Repair and maintenance ...
In a meeting May 25 with senators at the U.S. Capitol, Dennis Slater, president of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM), called on Congress to address the urgent need to rebuild America’s infrastructure and to actively pursue innovative funding approaches ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views