More Articles for president
The White House has released a statement called "The President's Plan to Make America a Magnet for Jobs by Investing in Infrastructure." The plan repeats the president's State of the Union "fix it first" idea, claiming that, "Repair and maintenance ...
In a meeting May 25 with senators at the U.S. Capitol, Dennis Slater, president of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM), called on Congress to address the urgent need to rebuild America’s infrastructure and to actively pursue innovative funding approaches ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)783 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects342 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views