More Articles for President Jean-Bertrand Aristide
Contractor’s acceleration claim granted in embassy construction “Acceleration” in construction means to speed up the pace of work resulting from a directive, refusal to extend the contract time or voluntary effort. Acceleration disrupts the contractor because it results in less time ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?448 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group196 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders155 Views