More Articles for President George Bush Turnpike
Dallas-area law enforcement got some unwanted experience with uprighting an overturned directional drill after one fell from a flatbed trailer and then dangled from the side of the side of an overpass. According to a report from the Dallas Morning-News, the drill ...
A highway construction worker has been killed while working on President George Bush Turnpike in Grand Prairie, Texas. According to investigators, a construction convoy consisting of a large truck with a large blinking arrow and a pickup truck carrying a trailer, with one ...
The Same ... But Different Diamond Grinding vs. Micromilling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grinding of Portland cement concrete pavements and micromilling of bituminous asphalt pavements are superficially similar in concept, but that’s just about the only thing they have in common. Diamond ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation will provide an estimated $418.4 million loan that will bring congestion relief to drivers in Dallas County by helping pay for the construction of the final phase of State Highway 161, U.S. Transportation ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax684 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund409 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete273 Views