More Articles for President George Bush Turnpike Eastern Extension
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) opened the President George Bush Turnpike (PGBT) Eastern Extension on Dec. 21. The Eastern Extension now allows motorists to drive the highly anticipated route that extends the PGBT from northwest Garland to Interstate 30. The Eastern ...
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) plans to open the President George Bush Turnpike (PGBT) Eastern Extension late tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday, Dec. 21, weather permitting. The Eastern Extension will allow motorists to drive the highly anticipated route that extends the PGBT ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines164 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views