More Articles for President George Bush Turnpike Eastern Extension
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) opened the President George Bush Turnpike (PGBT) Eastern Extension on Dec. 21. The Eastern Extension now allows motorists to drive the highly anticipated route that extends the PGBT from northwest Garland to Interstate 30. The Eastern ...
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) plans to open the President George Bush Turnpike (PGBT) Eastern Extension late tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday, Dec. 21, weather permitting. The Eastern Extension will allow motorists to drive the highly anticipated route that extends the PGBT ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views