More Articles for President & CEO Joseph Boardman
Administration has awarded the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) $171 million to improve service on its highly successful intercity passenger rail service. "The federal funding for intercity rail provides the impetus to expand and greatly improve passenger rail service statewide," said ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident917 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?559 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds554 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side500 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes453 Views