More Articles for President Barack Obama’s Infrastructure Plan
Shuster: U.S. has ‘significant long-term infrastructure needs that must be addressed and responsibly paid’
Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) released statement on Wednesday following the release of additional details on President Obama’s infrastructure plan. In his statement, Shuster pointed out that he is “encouraged” by the need to reduce “red tape ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths756 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus413 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines377 Views