More Articles for preparing for winter weather
As the cold and snow of winter prepares to move into Northern Indiana, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) says its top priority is snow and ice removal. INDOT uses all available resources to keep roads open, maximize the mobility ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views