More Articles for preparing for winter weather
As the cold and snow of winter prepares to move into Northern Indiana, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) says its top priority is snow and ice removal. INDOT uses all available resources to keep roads open, maximize the mobility ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views