More Articles for Precision Global Positioning System
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (ADOT&PF) in partnership with the University of Minnesota Intelligent Transportation Systems Institute developed a pilot project using an Intelligent Specialty Vehicle System (ISVS) for winter maintenance vehicles. The ISVS ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014575 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding515 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable369 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future330 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields274 Views