More Articles for Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute
New Mexico State University (NMSU) civil engineering student Andrew Giesler’s tuition might be a little easier now with his $20,000 award from the Daniel P. Jenny Research Fellowship program. The fellowship to further his research testing precast, pre-stressed concrete was awarded ...
Twenty-eight projects, comprising six bridges and 22 buildings throughout North America, were named winners in the 2010 PCI Design Awards competition sponsored by the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute. “These outstanding projects were singled out for extraordinary design, attention ...
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute awarded Helmuth Wilden, founder of Hilton Head, S.C.-based Wilden Enterprises Inc., the organization's the 2010 Medal of Honor at its 56th Awards Breakfast during the 2010 PCI Annual Convention & Exhibition and Bridge Conference outside Washington, ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths756 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus384 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines335 Views