More Articles for Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI) has announced the winners of the prestigious 2014 PCI Design Awards. Oldcastle Precast's North Milliken Avenue underpass project in Ontario, CA, took home the award in the Best Non-Highway Bridges category. The railroad underpass was a ...
New Mexico State University (NMSU) civil engineering student Andrew Giesler’s tuition might be a little easier now with his $20,000 award from the Daniel P. Jenny Research Fellowship program. The fellowship to further his research testing precast, pre-stressed concrete was awarded ...
Twenty-eight projects, comprising six bridges and 22 buildings throughout North America, were named winners in the 2010 PCI Design Awards competition sponsored by the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute. “These outstanding projects were singled out for extraordinary design, attention ...
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute awarded Helmuth Wilden, founder of Hilton Head, S.C.-based Wilden Enterprises Inc., the organization's the 2010 Medal of Honor at its 56th Awards Breakfast during the 2010 PCI Annual Convention & Exhibition and Bridge Conference outside Washington, ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?665 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax594 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views