More Articles for precast concrete
Tappan Zee Constructors, the design-build company on New York’s $3.9 billion Tappan Zee Bridge replacement project, has selected Mass.-based Unistress Corp. to manufacture the precast concrete deck panels for the bridge, Lohud reports. Related: Massive bridge-building crane floats into New York ...
Speeding Up Time The multiple values of accelerated bridge replacement The cost of user delays in an era of unbridled traffic congestion is driving today’s fast-paced bridge erection technology, and it’s being encouraged by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) in partnership with ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views