More Articles for precast concrete
Tappan Zee Constructors, the design-build company on New York’s $3.9 billion Tappan Zee Bridge replacement project, has selected Mass.-based Unistress Corp. to manufacture the precast concrete deck panels for the bridge, Lohud reports. Related: Massive bridge-building crane floats into New York ...
Speeding Up Time The multiple values of accelerated bridge replacement The cost of user delays in an era of unbridled traffic congestion is driving today’s fast-paced bridge erection technology, and it’s being encouraged by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) in partnership with ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident998 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse622 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side568 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles403 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views