More Articles for precast concrete
Tappan Zee Constructors, the design-build company on New York’s $3.9 billion Tappan Zee Bridge replacement project, has selected Mass.-based Unistress Corp. to manufacture the precast concrete deck panels for the bridge, Lohud reports. Related: Massive bridge-building crane floats into New York ...
Speeding Up Time The multiple values of accelerated bridge replacement The cost of user delays in an era of unbridled traffic congestion is driving today’s fast-paced bridge erection technology, and it’s being encouraged by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) in partnership with ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views