More Articles for precast concrete deck panels
Tappan Zee Constructors, the design-build company on New York’s $3.9 billion Tappan Zee Bridge replacement project, has selected Mass.-based Unistress Corp. to manufacture the precast concrete deck panels for the bridge, Lohud reports. Related: Massive bridge-building crane floats into New York ...
Super Tech 'Super' Structures From idea to ribbon cutting and beyond, technological breakthroughs are revolutionizing bridge superstructures. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor New technologies – both active and passive, mechanical and electronic, as-built or retrofitted – are revolutionizing how bridge superstructures are designed, ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party421 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete261 Views