More Articles for PPP
(Photo: Aijalyn Kohler / Flickr) Are we approaching an intersection, where Public Street and Private Road meet? And if we are, is that intersection a confusing place in need of significant upgrading if it is to benefit the traveling public? Yep. Public-private ...
What we need is a matchmaker. Is Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel the man for the job? Getting private investment money into a serious relationship with roads is a very frustrating process. So much so that it hasn't really happened yet to ...
It's the sort of thing that has to happen in this economic age. As state DOTs find their funding cupboards increasingly bare they will have no choice but to try revenue-raising strategies that have mostly just been the subject of ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)474 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views