More Articles for pothole repairs
Today marks the first day of spring, but that doesn’t mean transportation agencies are done battling winter’s harsh effects on the roads. The past few months brought freeze-thaw cycles that scarred roads with potholes and winter storms that called for more ...
Chicago drivers may soon experience a more pleasant commute, thanks to a new approach the city is taking toward potholes. Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced Friday that the Chicago Department of Transportation will work on filling potholes seven days a week, including ...
Winter rain, ice, and extreme weather are notorious for multiplying potholes and asphalt damage in public and private roads and parking lots. Snarled traffic, vehicle damage, injury, and even litigation can result if the asphalt damage is not repaired in a ...
It’s either feast or famine. After several years of minimal maintenance and street resurfacing in the Chicago area because of state funding shortfalls, dozens of projects were carried out last year because of stimulus funding. And about 45 miles of road ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views