More Articles for pothole repairs
Today marks the first day of spring, but that doesn’t mean transportation agencies are done battling winter’s harsh effects on the roads. The past few months brought freeze-thaw cycles that scarred roads with potholes and winter storms that called for more ...
Chicago drivers may soon experience a more pleasant commute, thanks to a new approach the city is taking toward potholes. Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced Friday that the Chicago Department of Transportation will work on filling potholes seven days a week, including ...
Winter rain, ice, and extreme weather are notorious for multiplying potholes and asphalt damage in public and private roads and parking lots. Snarled traffic, vehicle damage, injury, and even litigation can result if the asphalt damage is not repaired in a ...
It’s either feast or famine. After several years of minimal maintenance and street resurfacing in the Chicago area because of state funding shortfalls, dozens of projects were carried out last year because of stimulus funding. And about 45 miles of road ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse482 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views