More Articles for pothole repair
Bergkamp has introduced its SP5, SP8 and SPT Spray Injection Patcher pothole patching solutions, which are designed to be quick, safe and economical options. The truck-mounted SP5 and SP8 Spray Injection Patchers feature a dual chamber (60/40) aggregate hopper that allows ...
If a main street, highway or expressway is in need of a pothole patching job, a crew of between six and 10 workers may be required to safely get the job done, according to the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) ...
New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) Acting Commissioner Jim Simpson joined the agency's road crews on Route 46 in Teterboro today to kick off the springtime pothole repair season. The commissioner is closely monitoring the condition of New Jersey roadways and joined ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views