More Articles for pothole repair
If a main street, highway or expressway is in need of a pothole patching job, a crew of between six and 10 workers may be required to safely get the job done, according to the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) ...
New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) Acting Commissioner Jim Simpson joined the agency's road crews on Route 46 in Teterboro today to kick off the springtime pothole repair season. The commissioner is closely monitoring the condition of New Jersey roadways and joined ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1544 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers451 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012392 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views