More Articles for pothole repair
Bergkamp has introduced its SP5, SP8 and SPT Spray Injection Patcher pothole patching solutions, which are designed to be quick, safe and economical options. The truck-mounted SP5 and SP8 Spray Injection Patchers feature a dual chamber (60/40) aggregate hopper that allows ...
If a main street, highway or expressway is in need of a pothole patching job, a crew of between six and 10 workers may be required to safely get the job done, according to the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) ...
New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) Acting Commissioner Jim Simpson joined the agency's road crews on Route 46 in Teterboro today to kick off the springtime pothole repair season. The commissioner is closely monitoring the condition of New Jersey roadways and joined ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1127 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1035 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones478 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...348 Views