More Articles for pothole filler
Boston officials are testing three innovative, new options for repairing potholes in the city, Boston.com reported. The testing will last six months before officials decide whether to permanently implement any of the strategies. The materials are more expensive than regular asphalt ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views