More Articles for positive train control (PTC)
The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) on Aug. 31 awarded three grants totaling $55 million to reduce congestion and increase safety on the Pacific Surfliner intercity rail corridor between Los Angeles and San Diego, according to Caltrans. “More Californians are choosing trains ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has proposed changes to the Federal Railroad Administration’s (FRA) regulations governing the installation of positive train control (PTC) systems. The amendments will provide greater flexibility to railroads and FRA ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views