More Articles for Port of Long Beach
Parsons Brinckerhoff has been selected by the Port of Long Beach to provide program management and construction management services for the $950 million replacement of the Gerald Desmond Bridge. Groundbreaking for the new cable-stayed bridge is expected in early 2013, approximately ...
Polaris Minerals Corporation has entered into a lease, with L.G. Everist, Inc. for Berth D-44 in the Port of Long Beach, California, with an initial term of five years and three additional five-year extension options, exercisable by Polaris, which would ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects588 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers247 Views