More Articles for Port of Long Beach
Love watching bridge construction? You're in luck! The Port of Long Beach is offering you real-time footage of the construction related to replacing the Gerald Desmond Bridge. Three webcams have been installed on the World Trade Center rooftop facing west toward the ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation is providing a $325 million Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) loan to help pay for the Gerald Desmond Bridge replacement project in Long Beach, Calif., Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced last week. The $1.2 ...
Parsons Brinckerhoff has been selected by the Port of Long Beach to provide program management and construction management services for the $950 million replacement of the Gerald Desmond Bridge. Groundbreaking for the new cable-stayed bridge is expected in early 2013, approximately ...
Polaris Minerals Corporation has entered into a lease, with L.G. Everist, Inc. for Berth D-44 in the Port of Long Beach, California, with an initial term of five years and three additional five-year extension options, exercisable by Polaris, which would ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges129 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views