More Articles for Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
The World Trade Center (WTC) transportation hub in New York City is well on track for its opening in 2015, according to a report from the Houston Chronicle. The $3.9 billion project will reach three levels underground, linking the already-operating 11 ...
The Job and Tax Math of the Stimulus By John Latta A report from the House of Representatives Transportation and Infrastructure Committee indicates that the stimulus, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, created or sustained nearly 350,000 direct, on-project transportation ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views