More Articles for poor road conditions
In the five cities with the roughest roads, potholes and other poor road conditions cost drivers more than $700 each year, our sister site, Aggregates Manager, reports. The information comes from The Road Information Program’s (TRIP) annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones979 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse761 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones411 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views