More Articles for Poole
A new report from the Reason Foundation concludes, after examining 20 years of state highway data, that the condition of America’s state-controlled roads has improved in seven key areas including deficient bridges and pavement condition. “There are still plenty of problems ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views