More Articles for Poole
A new report from the Reason Foundation concludes, after examining 20 years of state highway data, that the condition of America’s state-controlled roads has improved in seven key areas including deficient bridges and pavement condition. “There are still plenty of problems ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency524 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views