More Articles for polymer modifiers
Asphalt containing rubber continues to stretch its way into more state Departments of Transportation. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After years of promotion, pavements using asphalt rubber, or rubberized asphalt (there’s a difference), are spreading far and wide in the United States. Formerly ...
Take care with liquid asphalt binder to avoid thermal crack failure Thermal cracking – also known as low temperature cracking – in bituminous pavements appears as a series of transverse cracks that extend across the pavement surface in response to cold ...
Asphalt a la Carte Modifiers Control Mix Performance Petroleum (literally, rock oil) is one of the most important gifts of the union of carbon and hydrogen. But instead of being a simple compound (like water), petroleum is a natural product, a complex ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker275 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges198 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes192 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America149 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views