More Articles for Polly Trottenberg
Federal Transit Administrator Peter Rogoff has been tapped as the DOT undersecretary for policy, Politico reports. The position was opened last month when Polly Trottenberg left the DOT to become New York City’s transportation commissioner. Rogoff has led the Federal Transit Administration ...
Newly-elected New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has appointed U.S. DOT Under Secretary for Policy Polly Trottenberg as the city’s new transportation commissioner. In her new role, Trottenberg will lead efforts to reach de Blasio’s goals “to expand Bus Rapid ...
The House Highways and Transit Subcommittee will hold a hearing Tuesday on the current financial status of the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) and its impact on federal surface transportation programs. The hearing, titled “How the Financial Status of the Highway Trust ...
Conferences come and conferences go but as conferences go this one could be really good. Six former U.S. transportation secretaries, who served under every president from Ronald Reagan to George W. Bush, will be among the participants in a conference held ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views