More Articles for Polly Trottenberg
Federal Transit Administrator Peter Rogoff has been tapped as the DOT's acting undersecretary for policy, Politico reports. The position was opened last month when Polly Trottenberg left the DOT to become New York City’s transportation commissioner. Rogoff has led the Federal Transit ...
Newly-elected New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has appointed U.S. DOT Under Secretary for Policy Polly Trottenberg as the city’s new transportation commissioner. In her new role, Trottenberg will lead efforts to reach de Blasio’s goals “to expand Bus Rapid ...
The House Highways and Transit Subcommittee will hold a hearing Tuesday on the current financial status of the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) and its impact on federal surface transportation programs. The hearing, titled “How the Financial Status of the Highway Trust ...
Conferences come and conferences go but as conferences go this one could be really good. Six former U.S. transportation secretaries, who served under every president from Ronald Reagan to George W. Bush, will be among the participants in a conference held ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress231 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?180 Views