More Articles for poll
73 percent of Americans agree that transportation spending is inefficient and most would rather pay for highway repairs with tolls instead of taxes, according to a Reason-Rupe poll. Out of the 1,000 people surveyed, 58 percent say they would rather pay for ...
The majority of Americans understand the importance of good highways and bridges, and they understand the benefits of good transportation outweigh the cost to taxpayers. However, not many Americans can agree on how to pay for new roads and repairs. According ...
Reason-Rupe poll: More Americans would designate taxes to infrastructure than national defense or health care
If given the choice, more Americans would be willing to designate taxes to infrastructure than to national defense or health care, according to the results of an April 2014 Reason-Rupe poll. Related: Two-thirds of Americans would refuse gas tax as transportation, ...
Anthony Foxx was sworn in as U.S. Secretary of Transportation last week, following a nomination from President Obama and unanimous approval from the Senate. Now he begins his first full week as Transportation Secretary. He has outlined his main goals as ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax219 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views