More Articles for poll
73 percent of Americans agree that transportation spending is inefficient and most would rather pay for highway repairs with tolls instead of taxes, according to a Reason-Rupe poll. Out of the 1,000 people surveyed, 58 percent say they would rather pay for ...
The majority of Americans understand the importance of good highways and bridges, and they understand the benefits of good transportation outweigh the cost to taxpayers. However, not many Americans can agree on how to pay for new roads and repairs. According ...
Reason-Rupe poll: More Americans would designate taxes to infrastructure than national defense or health care
If given the choice, more Americans would be willing to designate taxes to infrastructure than to national defense or health care, according to the results of an April 2014 Reason-Rupe poll. Related: Two-thirds of Americans would refuse gas tax as transportation, ...
Anthony Foxx was sworn in as U.S. Secretary of Transportation last week, following a nomination from President Obama and unanimous approval from the Senate. Now he begins his first full week as Transportation Secretary. He has outlined his main goals as ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]921 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views