More Articles for politics
The Florida Department of Transportation is starting to confiscate any campaign signs it finds illegally sitting on right-of-ways, or areas between the street and the sidewalk. FDOT will not destroy the signs, but they will be removed and taken to one of ...
It’s time to take a much closer look at tolling on a national level to fund our transportation infrastructure, but we will require leadership at a whole new level. The existing method, the gas tax, is obsolete. I won’t waste ...
It’s a case of on the one hand/on the other hand. New Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx is saying that his department is “working to improve the efficiency and performance of our existing transportation system” and is “doing so in an ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier259 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker124 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative105 Views