More Articles for politicians
Think of it as a NIMBP problem. As in a Not In My Back Pocket problem. Americans want more money to be spent on our roads and bridges. They just don’t want to be the ones who supply it. Pennsylvania is just ...
You’re a First Lieutenant, and you just received orders to lead your platoon on an uphill assault of an enemy position.Most of the platoon members will die. You almost certainly will die because you must be in the front wave. ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1926 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views