More Articles for politicians
Think of it as a NIMBP problem. As in a Not In My Back Pocket problem. Americans want more money to be spent on our roads and bridges. They just don’t want to be the ones who supply it. Pennsylvania is just ...
You’re a First Lieutenant, and you just received orders to lead your platoon on an uphill assault of an enemy position.Most of the platoon members will die. You almost certainly will die because you must be in the front wave. ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses874 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway727 Views