More Articles for police
Police have arrested a man in Beaufort County, N.C., after he allegedly stole a Caterpillar excavator and other construction equipment from his employer. The thief, Herbert Lee Garriss, 46, has been charged with three counts of larceny. Authorities say Garriss stole a Caterpillar excavator, a ...
Police are searching for the thief, or thieves, who stole construction equipment and signs from the side of Interstate 585 in Spartanburg County, South Carolina. The South Carolina Department of Transportation says five batteries for large directional signs used to direct traffic in ...
Several homeless men who live beneath the 9th Street overpass in Jeffersonville, Indiana, have been forced to move. That's because Walsh Construction has begun demolition as part of a new phase of Ohio River Bridges Project. This is not the first time ...
Police used a GPS tracking device to track a stolen vehicle and disable it during a high-speed pursuit. When the authorities tried to pull the stolen truck over, the two Santa Maria, California, men -- Jacob Valdez, 23, and Joshua Valdez, ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2243 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1269 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans499 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority496 Views