More Articles for Polaris Minerals Corp.
Polaris Minerals Corp. has advised that it will now enter into a competitive bidding process for the sale of the freehold land that it jointly owns on Pier B in the Port of Long Beach, Calif. In November, 2010, the company ...
Canada-based Polaris Minerals Corp. on Aug. 9 reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2010. (Note: All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted.) Sales in the second quarter of 2010 were 344,000 tons generating revenue of ...
Polaris Minerals Corporation has entered into a lease, with L.G. Everist, Inc. for Berth D-44 in the Port of Long Beach, California, with an initial term of five years and three additional five-year extension options, exercisable by Polaris, which would ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1073 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?975 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?819 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway320 Views