More Articles for Polaris Minerals Corp.
Polaris Minerals Corp. has advised that it will now enter into a competitive bidding process for the sale of the freehold land that it jointly owns on Pier B in the Port of Long Beach, Calif. In November, 2010, the company ...
Canada-based Polaris Minerals Corp. on Aug. 9 reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2010. (Note: All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted.) Sales in the second quarter of 2010 were 344,000 tons generating revenue of ...
Polaris Minerals Corporation has entered into a lease, with L.G. Everist, Inc. for Berth D-44 in the Port of Long Beach, California, with an initial term of five years and three additional five-year extension options, exercisable by Polaris, which would ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)779 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects301 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views