More Articles for Polar Vortex Part 2
Subzero temperatures last week started again sweeping through the Midwest and other areas as part of what has been dubbed as “Polar Vortex Part 2.” (The first Polar Vortex hit much of the country in early January, bringing temps as ...
The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) is putting plenty of hours and resources into snow and ice control on state roads. VDOT crews are working 12-hour shifts and using 2,000 pieces of snow removal equipment to clear roads during the most ...
Another round of extreme winter weather, including subzero temps and whiteout conditions, has hit some areas of the United States, which is being dubbed by some as “Polar Vortex Part 2.” In Northwestern Lake County, Indiana, more than two feet of ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax717 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund365 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party319 Views