More Articles for Polar Vortex Part 2
Subzero temperatures last week started again sweeping through the Midwest and other areas as part of what has been dubbed as “Polar Vortex Part 2.” (The first Polar Vortex hit much of the country in early January, bringing temps as ...
The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) is putting plenty of hours and resources into snow and ice control on state roads. VDOT crews are working 12-hour shifts and using 2,000 pieces of snow removal equipment to clear roads during the most ...
Another round of extreme winter weather, including subzero temps and whiteout conditions, has hit some areas of the United States, which is being dubbed by some as “Polar Vortex Part 2.” In Northwestern Lake County, Indiana, more than two feet of ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views