More Articles for Polar Vortex Part 2
Subzero temperatures last week started again sweeping through the Midwest and other areas as part of what has been dubbed as “Polar Vortex Part 2.” (The first Polar Vortex hit much of the country in early January, bringing temps as ...
The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) is putting plenty of hours and resources into snow and ice control on state roads. VDOT crews are working 12-hour shifts and using 2,000 pieces of snow removal equipment to clear roads during the most ...
Another round of extreme winter weather, including subzero temps and whiteout conditions, has hit some areas of the United States, which is being dubbed by some as “Polar Vortex Part 2.” In Northwestern Lake County, Indiana, more than two feet of ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1028 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones985 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse763 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones416 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views