More Articles for plug-in vehicles
Indianapolis's entire vehicle fleet may soon run on alternative fuels. City mayor Greg Ballard is pushing the conversion, something that has not been done yet in a major American city, and he wants it done by 2025. Other cities all have ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction765 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events682 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes596 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines473 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up457 Views