More Articles for plug-in vehicles
Indianapolis's entire vehicle fleet may soon run on alternative fuels. City mayor Greg Ballard is pushing the conversion, something that has not been done yet in a major American city, and he wants it done by 2025. Other cities all have ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views