More Articles for plant
Kubota plans to begin construction of a 500,000-square-foot plant on an 88-acre site in Jefferson, Georgia, in January 2012 and anticipates completion and full production by January 2013. The plant, which will be located on the same site as the ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views