More Articles for “Planning and Flexibility Are Key to Effectively Deploying Broadband Conduit through Federal Highway Projects”
Planning and Flexibility Are Key to Effectively Deploying Broadband Conduit through Federal Highway Projects, finds GAO
The U.S Government Accounting Office (GAO) has found that a federal dig policy will help with the frequency of construction on major highways and the cost of installation, while accelerating access to and reliability of broadband networks. However, according to the ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving381 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill327 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness293 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views