More Articles for “Planning and Flexibility Are Key to Effectively Deploying Broadband Conduit through Federal Highway Projects”
Planning and Flexibility Are Key to Effectively Deploying Broadband Conduit through Federal Highway Projects, finds GAO
The U.S Government Accounting Office (GAO) has found that a federal dig policy will help with the frequency of construction on major highways and the cost of installation, while accelerating access to and reliability of broadband networks. However, according to the ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident989 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse567 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side556 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?514 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views