More Articles for “Planning and Flexibility Are Key to Effectively Deploying Broadband Conduit through Federal Highway Projects”
Planning and Flexibility Are Key to Effectively Deploying Broadband Conduit through Federal Highway Projects, finds GAO
The U.S Government Accounting Office (GAO) has found that a federal dig policy will help with the frequency of construction on major highways and the cost of installation, while accelerating access to and reliability of broadband networks. However, according to the ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1098 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events670 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction638 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes571 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up402 Views