More Articles for “Planning and Flexibility Are Key to Effectively Deploying Broadband Conduit through Federal Highway Projects”
Planning and Flexibility Are Key to Effectively Deploying Broadband Conduit through Federal Highway Projects, finds GAO
The U.S Government Accounting Office (GAO) has found that a federal dig policy will help with the frequency of construction on major highways and the cost of installation, while accelerating access to and reliability of broadband networks. However, according to the ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?698 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax624 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund403 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete268 Views