More Articles for planer
Let me tell you about my equipment. Please. By Mike Anderson Gaga is perhaps an exaggerated description for a 50-something man, especially a construction pro with 30 or so years of boots-in-the-dirt experience under him. But after sitting beside the gent for a ...
The BM 2000/50 and BM 2000/60 cold planer milling machines from Bomag offer a 79-inch cutting width to remove a half lane of road surface in one pass. Both planers are powered by EPA Tier III compliant Deutz water-cooled diesel ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]921 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views